I used Psychic Source for the first time in March 2015.I had one question which I wanted answered.

So I asked two different advisors. I wanted to know if they saw me meeting a man who I would marry someday. Both told me yes it would be the second guy who I would meet. They went on the explain how he is and everything.

I waited months, then I met someone who I was sure was the one. Long story short, he is not the one and he was almost the complete opposite of what they told me. I did talk to him for a while and when I contacted the two they told me that I would meet someone else. I also talk to other psychics on the site and all I got was different answers.

I wish I never contacted them in the first place.

I could have saved money.I have since closed my account, call and email customer service to complain.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Psychic Source. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Psychic Source to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: California Psychics. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Psychic Source and psychic source psychic reading for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Psychic Source?

Comments