I have also spent thousands with them, they recently refused to post my 1 star reviews. It's a complete scam, they look like they have all positive feedback but they edit out what they don't want to post.

Therese is the worst, I read with her 2 times one year apart, her predictions were so far fetched and of course they never happened.

I tried to let he know in the reviews and it was never posted, in fact the owners of the company got so upset with me that they took all my feedback off their site, and I have spent $2000 a month for years! STAY AWAY!

Reason of review: dishonest by not posting my reviews that I paid for, I'll be doing a charge back.

Preferred solution: post all my reviews I paid for them or give me my money back.

I didn't like: Paying for readings and not having my reviews posted.

Comments

#1420718

Some of these comments makes no sense.. Readings arent in the 1000s.

If they are such a scam then why keep coming back??!!! They must be good according to what you spent

to Snaz #1469599

People who call psychics do not want a real reading They want you to tell them a fantasy story and if you do not tell them that they leave a bad feed back Understand that if someone is calling a psychic and they do not know how the guy is ""feeling"" then there is nothing going on How can you date someone for two years and not know how he is feeling?? Its ridiculous These women (and most are women) have no one in their life and they are hanging onto a fantasy and they want you to feed into that When you tell them the truth they become nasty Yes it is true that many lines hold negative feedback for their more expensive psychics (unfair to there other people who work the line) But its very common so no news there

Psychic Source lied to my sister for 3 years. She was in an abusive relationship and they kept telling her that her boyfriend would change.

My sister was killed. Only Caribbean Psychics told her to run for her life.

I really wished that she had listened. Our family is in pain.

to Scott Ferretti #1433535

Nice try, Scott Ferretti. Aka, Caribbean Psychics representative.

How many of these reviews bashing Psychic Source make mention of Caribbean Psychics?

Seriously, this is how you get your customers? -_-